CLAIM: Nicole Kidman Urges Kelly Preston to Leave John Travolta Amid Sex Scandal
8:00 am, June 7th, 2012
“Nicole called Kelly as soon as she heard about John’s issues,” a so-called “friend” tells the mag. “She is urging Kelly to come to her ranch in Tennessee for a month with her kids, Ella and Benjamin.”
The supposed source continues, “Nic thinks her friend needs time away from John, so she can get counseling from non-Scientologists.”
And that’s not all.
Another reason Kidman is urging the visit, claims the tab, is because she’s worried Preston, who struggled with alcohol problems in the past, may go back to the bottle.
“Kelly’s been sober recently, but this is a full-scale crisis,” claims the source, who alleges that the actress has already agreed to go to “Tennessee after she wraps up a few legal things.”
And what legal things might those be?
Star has no idea – because its story is COMPLETELY fabricated.
A rep for Kidman tells Gossip Cop it is “not true” that she has urged Preston to leave Travolta and come to Tennessee.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Famous Left Handers
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool