CLAIM: Nicole Kidman Told Katie Holmes She Has “No Regrets” About Tom Cruise
1:58 pm, July 16th, 2012
Earlier, the tabloid claimed Cruise’s previous ex was advising Holmes and lending support in phone calls.
The magazine insists their “secret friendship” began shortly after Holmes and Cruise got married in 2006, and that in the weeks before hitting Cruise with a divorce, Holmes “leaned on” Kidman.
Gossip Cop busted that story — it is simply not true that Holmes reached out to Kidman for such guidance.
But Us Weekly is still milking the premise, quoting Kidman as telling Holmes that “her life is great now and she has no regrets.”
While we’re sure that Kidman is perfectly content with new husband Keith Urban and their children, there was never any “secret” alliance between her and Holmes in the run-up to last month’s divorce filing.
Sources close to both actresses assure Gossip Cop the story of the two former Mrs. Tom Cruises teaming up is simply inaccurate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress