Nicolas Cage “Stalked” Vanessa Hudgens?
12:05 pm, September 7th, 2012
The tabloid reports that Hudgens had heard about the actor’s “reputation for freaking out younger costars” but had “no idea just how much he would make her squirm” until the pair worked together on upcoming serial killer thriller The Frozen Ground.
Star claims Cage “unnerved the starlet so much that she begged directors to banish him from the set.”
A so-called “friend” explains, “He constantly watched her and even showed up on days when he wasn’t filming to see her.”
“Vanessa finally asked the directors to intervene and keep him away because she couldn’t concentrate on her performance,” adds the Star source.
Um, these are awfully strong allegations to make about Cage, an actor who’s spent most of his life making movies without being accused of “stalking” his co-stars.
Gossip Cop is told there’s zero basis whatsoever for the claims that Cage and Hudgens had on-set issues, let alone there being a need to “banish” him.
A rep for Cage called the story “beyond ridiculous” and “absurd.”
Moreover, Hudgens’ rep tells Gossip Cop there’s “absolutely no truth” to the Star report.
Unfortunately, it seems the tabloid’s piece on Frozen Ground comes up ice cold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired