Nicolas Cage “Stalked” Vanessa Hudgens?
12:05 pm, September 7th, 2012
The tabloid reports that Hudgens had heard about the actor’s “reputation for freaking out younger costars” but had “no idea just how much he would make her squirm” until the pair worked together on upcoming serial killer thriller The Frozen Ground.
Star claims Cage “unnerved the starlet so much that she begged directors to banish him from the set.”
A so-called “friend” explains, “He constantly watched her and even showed up on days when he wasn’t filming to see her.”
“Vanessa finally asked the directors to intervene and keep him away because she couldn’t concentrate on her performance,” adds the Star source.
Um, these are awfully strong allegations to make about Cage, an actor who’s spent most of his life making movies without being accused of “stalking” his co-stars.
Gossip Cop is told there’s zero basis whatsoever for the claims that Cage and Hudgens had on-set issues, let alone there being a need to “banish” him.
A rep for Cage called the story “beyond ridiculous” and “absurd.”
Moreover, Hudgens’ rep tells Gossip Cop there’s “absolutely no truth” to the Star report.
Unfortunately, it seems the tabloid’s piece on Frozen Ground comes up ice cold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!