Nicolas Cage Woke To Find Naked Man Eating Fudgesicle in Bedroom
11:57 am, September 15th, 2011
Nicolas Cage has faced down scares of all kinds in his movies.
But real life is stranger than fiction.
While talking with reporters at the Toronto film festival about Trespass, his new home invasion film, the actor described a bizarre moment in his own past.
“It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year-old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed,” said Cage.
“I know it sounds funny, but it was horrifying,” he added.
Police arrived, but Cage never pressed charges against the trespasser, whom he believes had mental problems.
The actor did decide he had to move out of the house.
In fairness to the perpetrator, Fudgesicles really do taste better when enjoyed in an Academy Award winner’s bedroom, in the nude.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- Join Carly Rae Jepsen's Nerdy Girlz Book Club!
- What Projects Did Victoria Justice Do Before Victorious?
- Halle Berry Exposed: A Tribute Gallery