WATCH: Nicolas Cage Has Public Freakout
12:06 pm, December 14th, 2010VIDEO
Nicolas Cage is known for his intensity on the silver screen.
Apparently, it isn’t acting.
While in Romania to shoot Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Cage got into an argument with a friend outside a club – and became a bit animated.
Among other things, Cage can be heard yelling, “I thought we were brothers, man!” and “I’ll die in the name of honor!”
Gossip Cop is looking into what got Cage so upset.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?