Nicki Minaj Tells Her Side of Mariah Carey Feud, Blasts Barbara Walters (VIDEO)
12:49 pm, November 12th, 2012VIDEO
Minaj revealed, “I really felt good when I left [the set] yesterday, and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the [American Idol] producers had told her were never said.”
The “Starships” singer added that she’s too smart to make such a violent threat, and that she was “in shock” when she got wind of Carey’s statements.
Minaj went on to explain that she didn’t speak out about her and Carey’s on-set spat because she “wanted everything to blow over,” but then Carey began talking to outlets about the fight, giving the public a one-sided perception of what actually happened.
Addressing Walters, Minaj asks, “Am I not good enough for you to get my side [of the story]? Because I’m a little black girl that raps?”
“If I was J.Lo, you would have called J.Lo’s camp,” she said, adding, “Are we not good enough for you Barbara?”
“You don’t f**kin’ know me,” Minaj concludes.
She then goes on to discuss the Carey feud, explaining, “Why would I want to have a rift with someone that I’ve looked up to my whole life? Like I’ve loved her… and I even told her that.”
“I’m happy that Mariah’s on the panel,” she added, calling Carey “one of the best singers in the world.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about the Carey/Minaj situation after hearing Minaj’s side of the story?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Famous Left Handers