Nicki Minaj: Lady Gaga Comparison “Irks” Me (VIDEO)
12:53 pm, April 10th, 2012VIDEO
The “Superbass” singer appeared on “Nightline” on Monday, and told Juju Chang that being likened to Gaga “irks” her.
Minaj explained, ”First of all, I’m a rapper… I’m from Southside Jamaica, Queens. What are the similarities?”
She added, “Gaga is a fantastic artist… She’s opened her own lane, but I feel like I have my own lane, and we never cross… EVER!”
Minaj also talked about her young audience, which includes eight-year-old Sophia Grace, saying, “I don’t want to offend moms or children… BUT, I didn’t come in the game to be an artist that would appeal to kids.”
“I’m a crazy lunatic,” she noted.
She also addressed her infamous nip slip on “Good Morning America,” and discussed growing up with an abusive father.
Check out the full interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?