Nicki Minaj Set to Join Cameron Diaz Movie The Other Woman
3:31 pm, April 25th, 2013
Nicki Minaj is set to make her big screen live-action debut.
The “American Idol” judge and rapper is in final talks to join the cast of The Other Woman, a comedy starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton and Leslie Mann.
Minaj provided the voice for a character in Ice Age: Continental Drift.
The Other Woman, directed by Nick Cassavetes, revolves around a woman played by Diaz who discovers that she’s “the other woman” in an affair and joins forces with the man’s wife (Mann) to get revenge.
Minaj would play the Diaz character’s outspoken assistant.
Would you like to see Minaj in movies?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable