Nicki Minaj Set to Join Cameron Diaz Movie The Other Woman
3:31 pm, April 25th, 2013
Nicki Minaj is set to make her big screen live-action debut.
The “American Idol” judge and rapper is in final talks to join the cast of The Other Woman, a comedy starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton and Leslie Mann.
Minaj provided the voice for a character in Ice Age: Continental Drift.
The Other Woman, directed by Nick Cassavetes, revolves around a woman played by Diaz who discovers that she’s “the other woman” in an affair and joins forces with the man’s wife (Mann) to get revenge.
Minaj would play the Diaz character’s outspoken assistant.
Would you like to see Minaj in movies?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game