Nicki Minaj Set to Join Cameron Diaz Movie The Other Woman
3:31 pm, April 25th, 2013
Nicki Minaj is set to make her big screen live-action debut.
The “American Idol” judge and rapper is in final talks to join the cast of The Other Woman, a comedy starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton and Leslie Mann.
Minaj provided the voice for a character in Ice Age: Continental Drift.
The Other Woman, directed by Nick Cassavetes, revolves around a woman played by Diaz who discovers that she’s “the other woman” in an affair and joins forces with the man’s wife (Mann) to get revenge.
Minaj would play the Diaz character’s outspoken assistant.
Would you like to see Minaj in movies?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z