Nicki Minaj Raps: “I’m A Republican Voting For Mitt Romney” (LISTEN)
10:01 am, September 4th, 2012LISTEN
In a verse on the track “Mercy” that’s getting a lot of attention, Minaj declares, “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”
Of course, given that she performs under multiple personalities, references “zombies” in the same track, and has been known for publicity stunts and outlandish performance pieces, it’s hard to say for sure whether her endorsement is meant to be taken at face value.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for clarification.
Listen to Minaj verse by itself — and in the context of the full track — below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage