Nicki Minaj Raps: “I’m A Republican Voting For Mitt Romney” (LISTEN)
10:01 am, September 4th, 2012LISTEN
In a verse on the track “Mercy” that’s getting a lot of attention, Minaj declares, “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”
Of course, given that she performs under multiple personalities, references “zombies” in the same track, and has been known for publicity stunts and outlandish performance pieces, it’s hard to say for sure whether her endorsement is meant to be taken at face value.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for clarification.
Listen to Minaj verse by itself — and in the context of the full track — below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted