Nicki Minaj Raps: “I’m A Republican Voting For Mitt Romney” (LISTEN)
10:01 am, September 4th, 2012LISTEN
In a verse on the track “Mercy” that’s getting a lot of attention, Minaj declares, “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”
Of course, given that she performs under multiple personalities, references “zombies” in the same track, and has been known for publicity stunts and outlandish performance pieces, it’s hard to say for sure whether her endorsement is meant to be taken at face value.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for clarification.
Listen to Minaj verse by itself — and in the context of the full track — below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!