WATCH: Nicki Minaj Talks American Idol, Confronts Perez Hilton on E! Special
1:07 pm, November 5th, 2012VIDEO
Nicki Minaj opened up about “American Idol,” her upcoming album, and the wrong rumors that come hand-in-hand with her celebrity status on the first part of her E! special “Nicki Minaj: My Truth” on Sunday night.
In one scene, as she’s getting ready to start her new gig on “Idol,” Minaj revealed, “I’m just super nervous and anxious for my first day at ‘American Idol,’” adding, “I’m still second guessing my decision [to join the show].”
The rapper, who has a reputation for being a diva, showed it when she yelled at her staff members and stylists who didn’t do things exactly the way she wanted.
As she’s getting dressed for “Idol” auditions, Minaj screamed at one member of her team, “I asked to steam this jacket! There is no steamer here!” and then speaks very curtly to hotel staff.
In a preview clip for part 2, she talked about her feud with fellow judge Mariah Carey, saying, “I think Mariah met her match this time. I don’t think she was expecting to meet her match.”
It’s not all unflattering, though.
Minaj repeatedly gushed about her love for her fans, and awesomely confronted Perez Hilton for printing “lies” about her on his blog.
“I wanna know, do you guys really believe the sh*t you put on there?” she asked, to which a clueless Perez responded, “Yes!”
WATCH THE FULL 20-MINUTE EPISODE BELOW, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy