Nicki Minaj: Drake “Did Nothing Wrong” in Chris Brown Club Brawl
5:59 pm, June 30th, 2012
The “Starships” singer told DJ Tim Westwood, “He did nothing wrong, of course. Rumor are rumors, and that’s what it is.”
However, even though she maintained Drake’s innocence in the fight, Minaj said Drake should have known better than to get involved in that sort of incident.
Minaj revealed, “I don’t approve of talented people doing things that aren’t conducive to an amazing career. I spoke to Drake, and I told him from the bottom of my heart how I felt. I’m like, ‘Baby, you are a superstar, and I need you to realise that.”
What do you think of Minaj’s perspective on the Drake-Chris Brown fight?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole