Nick Lachey Says He Hasn’t Spoken to Jessica Simpson in 6 Years, Slams Dad Joe
12:01 pm, May 8th, 20132
Host Andy Cohen asked the 98 Degrees singer when he last spoke to his ex-wife, whom he split from in 2005.
“It’s been years… Honestly, probably six years,” confessed Lachey. “It was like another lifetime ago.”
He then answered that the best part about not having Joe Simpson as a father-in-law anymore is that “I don’t have to play grab a** under the table on Easter Sunday.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents