Nick Lachey: We’ll Raise Our Son In Ohio
6:25 pm, April 19th, 2013
Nick Lachey won’t be a Hollywood parent for long.
The 98 Degrees singer and his wife Vanessa plan to raise their son Camden John in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.
“I’ve never embraced the idea of raising my kid in L.A.,” Lachey tells ABC News.
He explains, “I want to move back home in a few years when Camden starts school. Vanessa and I share a common understanding that family is the most important thing and we both appreciate the idea of raising our kids around their grandparents and cousins.”
Lachey already owns a home in Cincinnati next door to where his brother Drew is raising two children of his own.
“I can’t wait till [our kids] are running through the woods together like Drew and I used to,” he says. “It’s going to be a lot of fun to watch them grow up together!”
As for whether and he Vanessa plan to add to their family, Lachey is open to the possibility.
“We’ve definitely talked about having more than one and having one has only strengthened that,” says the singer. “But my brother and I are almost three years apart, so I thought that was a nice age difference. So maybe in a bit!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?