Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo Tying the Knot Over New Year’s?
6:32 pm, December 15th, 2010
The online arm of the celebrity weekly quotes Lachey – a guest on the “Rachael Ray Show” today – as saying, “We’re going to be in Cincinnati with family, and hopefully having a white Christmas… We’re going to be in Tuscany for New Year’s. Who knows, we may be married in Tuscany, too!”
Naturally, the “married in Tuscany” remark sparked a lot of attention.
So, are they “racing” to the altar?
A source close to “The Sing-Off” host tells Gossip Cop that Lachey is NOT tying the knot in Italy over New Year’s.
***** ***** *****
UPDATE: Additionally, Minnillo later told Hollyscoop, “He was joking, we’re not getting married in Italy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?