Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo Baby Reality Show Unreal
8:00 am, June 17th, 2010
For a publication that struggles mightily with actual “reality,” the National Enquirer feels very comfortable making strident claims about reality television.
According to the supermarket tab, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are pitching a series based on Minnillo’s attempts to have a baby. Lachey supposedly tried to generate interest in a show about their private lives, but an Enquirer “source” says studio bosses kept telling Lachey any potential project “needed a hook.”
That’s when Minnillo “hit on the idea to build a show around her pregnancy,” claims the magazine, “hoping it would cement the couple’s relationship and solve their money problems.”
The couple believes a pregnancy “is a ticket to their own reality show!” announces the Enquirer, which is why it’s now their “top priority.”
Gossip Cop wonders when accuracy will become one of the weekly’s top priorities.
Minnillo isn’t pregnant, isn’t trying to get pregnant, and doesn’t intend to get pregnant just to land a TV show.
A rep for Minnillo calls the reality pregnancy rumor “absolutely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'