Nick Lachey Kicked Out of Bengals Vs. Chargers Game for Trash-Talking (VIDEO)
3:01 pm, December 3rd, 2012VIDEO
Nick Lachey’s football fanaticism got him kicked out of the San Diego Chargers game on Sunday.
Lachey, who went to see the team take on his beloved Cincinnati Bengals, apparently went a little too far with his trash-talking.
While it’s not exactly clear what the singer’s beef was, it was enough for security to intervene and escort him out of the venue.
Lachey, however, didn’t seem the least bit ashamed of the incident when he took to Twitter later.
“Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn’t be prouder,” he wrote.
He added later, “Bengals win again. i’d talk trash to everyone in SD, but what’s the point? you already had me kicked out of the stadium and you still lost.”
On Monday, Lachey acknowledged that the “majority of charger fans were awesome yesterday,” and even extended thanks for ”the hospitality.”
“Sadly,” he continued, “there is always one guy that ruins it for everyone.”
Check out video of the incident below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage