Nick Jonas to Serve as Demi Lovato Tour’s Musical and Creative Director
3:32 pm, February 4th, 2014
It begins on February 9 in Vancouver (see all the concert dates here).
“I’m overseeing video content, wardrobe, lighting and staging,” he tells Rolling Stone. “And then I’m extending into the musical side of things, which includes creating the arrangements for the songs. I’m building what Demi wanted, which is a show without stops and starts.”
Jonas and Lovato share a manager, and he says he was “immediately excited when I was offered the position.”
“The relationship that Demi and I had over eight years really gives me the insight into how to best communicate with her and her team,” he says.
Jonas and his famous brothers recently ended their own musical collaboration to pursue separate ventures.
Joe Jonas and Lovato famously dated and remain on good terms.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?