Nick Gordon Arrested For Speeding Just Hours After Bobbi Kristina Crash
11:56 am, November 29th, 2012PHOTO
Gordon was taken into custody after going 82 miles an hour in a 35 m.p.h. zone on Northpoint Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia, law enforcement officials confirm to Gossip Cop.
The stretch of road is a retail area with significant pedestrian traffic.
Gordon was cited for reckless driving and speeding.
Earlier in the day, Bobbi Kristina totaled her own vehicle after losing control and driving down an embankment, also in Alpharetta.
Gossip Cop will have updates on Gordon’s situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?