Nick Gordon Arrested For Speeding Just Hours After Bobbi Kristina Crash
11:56 am, November 29th, 2012PHOTO
Gordon was taken into custody after going 82 miles an hour in a 35 m.p.h. zone on Northpoint Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia, law enforcement officials confirm to Gossip Cop.
The stretch of road is a retail area with significant pedestrian traffic.
Gordon was cited for reckless driving and speeding.
Earlier in the day, Bobbi Kristina totaled her own vehicle after losing control and driving down an embankment, also in Alpharetta.
Gossip Cop will have updates on Gordon’s situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank