Nick Gordon Arrested For Speeding Just Hours After Bobbi Kristina Crash
11:56 am, November 29th, 2012PHOTO
Gordon was taken into custody after going 82 miles an hour in a 35 m.p.h. zone on Northpoint Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia, law enforcement officials confirm to Gossip Cop.
The stretch of road is a retail area with significant pedestrian traffic.
Gordon was cited for reckless driving and speeding.
Earlier in the day, Bobbi Kristina totaled her own vehicle after losing control and driving down an embankment, also in Alpharetta.
Gossip Cop will have updates on Gordon’s situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms