Mariah Carey Says “Good Prognosis” for Nick Cannon After Kidney Surgery
4:05 pm, January 6th, 2012PHOTO
The singer tweeted, “Nick is in stable condition with a good prognosis,” adding, “Hopefully he’ll be discharged within 2 days.”
Carey also posted another photo of her at her husband’s bedside, with the caption “Thank you everyone for all the love & concern.”
The “America’s Got Talent” host is wearing a big smile in the picture — quite a difference from his expression when he first fell ill on Wednesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries