Nick Cannon Has Lupus-Like Autoimmune Disease
10:33 am, March 2nd, 2012
The “America’s Got Talent” host has revealed he suffers from an autoimmune disease that is similar to Lupus.
Cannon says his kidney failure was the result of an ”autoimmune disease that [doctors] found in my system,” which is “like a Lupus type of thing.”
He says his kidney condition is ”something I’m going to be living with all my life.”
Cannon recently stepped down from his New York radio show to focus on his health.
The deejay told People, ”I feel blessed to be alive. If it wasn’t discovered, I don’t know [what would have happened].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting