Nick Cannon Has Lupus-Like Autoimmune Disease
10:33 am, March 2nd, 2012
The “America’s Got Talent” host has revealed he suffers from an autoimmune disease that is similar to Lupus.
Cannon says his kidney failure was the result of an ”autoimmune disease that [doctors] found in my system,” which is “like a Lupus type of thing.”
He says his kidney condition is ”something I’m going to be living with all my life.”
Cannon recently stepped down from his New York radio show to focus on his health.
The deejay told People, ”I feel blessed to be alive. If it wasn’t discovered, I don’t know [what would have happened].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court