Nick Cannon Has Lupus-Like Autoimmune Disease
10:33 am, March 2nd, 2012
The “America’s Got Talent” host has revealed he suffers from an autoimmune disease that is similar to Lupus.
Cannon says his kidney failure was the result of an ”autoimmune disease that [doctors] found in my system,” which is “like a Lupus type of thing.”
He says his kidney condition is ”something I’m going to be living with all my life.”
Cannon recently stepped down from his New York radio show to focus on his health.
The deejay told People, ”I feel blessed to be alive. If it wasn’t discovered, I don’t know [what would have happened].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?