Nick Cannon Ordered By Doctors to Leave Daily Radio Show
7:56 am, February 17th, 2012
Nick Cannon, who was hospitalized for kidney failure and recently revealed he had blood clots in his lungs and an enlarged ventricle in the right side of his heart, announced Friday he’s leaving his daily morning radio show on New York’s WXRK (92.3 FM).
“Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to cut back on some of my professional commitments to allow my body to get the rest it needs to keep up with the demands of my multitasking schedule,” Cannon said in a statement.
“Even Superman has to sleep,” he added.
Cannon, however, will continue to host the syndicated radio show “Cannon’s Countdown,” and “America’s Got Talent” on NBC.
In response to Cannon’s announcement, the radio station said it wished him well, and that “we have nothing but respect and understanding for Nick’s decision to step down from his day-to-day position.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair