Nick Cannon Slams Kanye West: “Real Geniuses Don’t Have to Tell Everyone That They Are a Genius”
2:25 pm, November 28th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, West has been making a series of eyebrow-raising comments in recent weeks, and in one interview, cockily said it’s “factual” he’s a ”creative genius,” and would even list it as his occupation on custom forms “except for two reasons: it takes too long to write and sometimes I spell the word genius wrong.”
Cannon, however, can think of another reason West should keep that title to himself.
“I love @KanyeWest like a brother & been one of his biggest fans & friends since day 1, but Genius is eternal patience,” tweeted the “America’s Got Talent” host.
Cannon went on, “@KanyeWest Real geniuses don’t have to tell everyone that they are a genius.”
He then added, “Maybe I should’ve just called him and told him that in private. Oops, my bad! Twitter-stream-of-consciousness LOL.”
“I just got online and saw all these @KanyeWest interviews and I was inspired to rant,” explained Cannon. “Oh well, going back to Thanksgiving. We cookin’ son!”
West has not responded — yet.
What do you think of Cannon’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents