UPDATE: Nick Cannon Transferred To L.A. Hospital For Kidney Failure Treatment
9:38 am, January 4th, 2012PHOTO
Nick Cannon, still ailing from kidney failure, will continue to receive medical care in Los Angeles.
“Currently being transfered [sic] to a hospital in LA,” he tweeted late Wednesday afternoon.
Cannon was originally being treated in Aspen, Colorado, where he and wife Mariah Carey were vacationing with their kids.
Carey revealed her husband’s condition Wednesday morning.
Along with a photo of her comforting her husband in his hospital bed, she tweeted, “Please pray for Nick as he’s fighting to recover from a mild kidney failure.”
In a post on her blog, Carey told fans, “We’re trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful. They tried to kick me out of the hospital but here I am on the bed with Mr. C.”
Carey joked, “We’re doing OK but we’re “straaaaaanded in Aspen”#DramaticDivaPlace,” adding, “But the truth is as long as we’re together, we’re OK… please keep us and our family in your prayers.”
Gossip Cop will continue to have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!