Nick Cannon: Amanda Bynes Was Like ‘Little Sister’ To Me; Her Saga ‘Sad’ (VIDEO)
1:45 pm, June 18th, 2013VIDEO
Cannon told the host, “I worked on Amanda’s show when she had her show. That’s like my little sister.”
The “America’s Got Talent” host added, “Like to see someone you’ve seen at nine and you know she was running around with a snotty nose, and now to see her like that, it’s like, wow, man. It’s sad.”
Cannon said he “tried to reach out” to Bynes, but couldn’t get in touch with her because she doesn’t have the same management team anymore.
The TV personality also talked about his wife Mariah Carey’s stint on “American Idol” last season, saying, ”She hated it.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents