Nick Cannon: Amanda Bynes Was Like ‘Little Sister’ To Me; Her Saga ‘Sad’ (VIDEO)
1:45 pm, June 18th, 2013VIDEO
Cannon told the host, “I worked on Amanda’s show when she had her show. That’s like my little sister.”
The “America’s Got Talent” host added, “Like to see someone you’ve seen at nine and you know she was running around with a snotty nose, and now to see her like that, it’s like, wow, man. It’s sad.”
Cannon said he “tried to reach out” to Bynes, but couldn’t get in touch with her because she doesn’t have the same management team anymore.
The TV personality also talked about his wife Mariah Carey’s stint on “American Idol” last season, saying, ”She hated it.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 40 Celebrity Babes You Didn't Know Were Vegetarians
- Are These Celebs Cross-Eyed? You Decide!
- Tina Fey is Trying to Make a 'Mean Girls' Reunion Happen
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist