Nick Cannon: Amanda Bynes Was Like ‘Little Sister’ To Me; Her Saga ‘Sad’ (VIDEO)
1:45 pm, June 18th, 2013VIDEO
Cannon told the host, “I worked on Amanda’s show when she had her show. That’s like my little sister.”
The “America’s Got Talent” host added, “Like to see someone you’ve seen at nine and you know she was running around with a snotty nose, and now to see her like that, it’s like, wow, man. It’s sad.”
Cannon said he “tried to reach out” to Bynes, but couldn’t get in touch with her because she doesn’t have the same management team anymore.
The TV personality also talked about his wife Mariah Carey’s stint on “American Idol” last season, saying, ”She hated it.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party