Nicholas Hoult Gushes Over Girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence’s Success, Talks Upcoming Kristen Stewart Movie Equals
6:55 pm, January 19th, 2014
Nicholas Hoult is a proud boyfriend.
The actress appears to be in the midst of another hot streak after winning a second Golden Globe last weekend, and earning her third Oscar nomination just a few days ago.
“She deserves it all,” Hoult told the Associated Press.
The actor, who accompanied Lawrence to the Globes, added, “It’s fun to watch.”
Hoult was in Park City to support his movie Young Ones, but found time to catch the premiere of Camp X-Ray, starring future co-star Kristen Stewart.
As Gossip Cop reported last week, the pair are set to play the romantic leads in the upcoming film Equals.
Hoult revealed that he and Lawrence read the script together, and “both loved” it.
“It’s epic in proportion, but centered on these specific relationships,” he said of the project.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents