One Direction’s Niall Horan Apologizes for Jokingly Calling Fans the C-Word (VIDEO)
11:55 am, July 6th, 2012VIDEO
Niall Horan took to Twitter on Friday to apologize for jokingly calling fans the c-word.
The One Direction member had used the obscenity in jest when approached by fans at a Dublin airport earlier this week, calling them a “shower of c**ts.”
After the out-of-context moment was caught on camera and posted online, some fans were offended, prompting the apology.
Horan tweeted, “Really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates.”
The singer continued, “But I understand that it’s not a word I should be using at all.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Horan’s comments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting