One Direction’s Niall Horan Apologizes for Jokingly Calling Fans the C-Word (VIDEO)
11:55 am, July 6th, 2012VIDEO
Niall Horan took to Twitter on Friday to apologize for jokingly calling fans the c-word.
The One Direction member had used the obscenity in jest when approached by fans at a Dublin airport earlier this week, calling them a “shower of c**ts.”
After the out-of-context moment was caught on camera and posted online, some fans were offended, prompting the apology.
Horan tweeted, “Really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates.”
The singer continued, “But I understand that it’s not a word I should be using at all.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Horan’s comments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye