Niall Horan Gets TV Host James Corden’s Face Tattooed on Butt, Moons Crowd (PIC)
2:06 pm, August 12th, 2013PHOTO
Niall Horan pulled a cheeky stunt on the British game show “A League of Their Own,” mooning the audience to reveal a tattoo of host James Corden’s face… on his butt.
Corden said they came up with the idea after he pointed out that Horan is the only member of One Direction without a tattoo.
The TV personality said it was the singer’s idea to put the temporary ink on his butt, telling the audience that Horan suggested, “You should put it on my arse!”
Corden added, “We tattooed it on to his left buttock — it took him three weeks to get rid of it.”
“He sent me updates every week, with a photo of my fading face on his arse saying, ‘It’s still not gone yet,’” shared Corden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank