Niall Horan Gets TV Host James Corden’s Face Tattooed on Butt, Moons Crowd (PIC)
2:06 pm, August 12th, 2013PHOTO
Niall Horan pulled a cheeky stunt on the British game show “A League of Their Own,” mooning the audience to reveal a tattoo of host James Corden’s face… on his butt.
Corden said they came up with the idea after he pointed out that Horan is the only member of One Direction without a tattoo.
The TV personality said it was the singer’s idea to put the temporary ink on his butt, telling the audience that Horan suggested, “You should put it on my arse!”
Corden added, “We tattooed it on to his left buttock — it took him three weeks to get rid of it.”
“He sent me updates every week, with a photo of my fading face on his arse saying, ‘It’s still not gone yet,’” shared Corden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids