Tab creates fake drama between “Thor” stars Anthony Hopkins and Chris Hemsworth
3:06 pm, March 31st, 2010
According to the paper, Hopkins is “constantly trying to ‘direct’ Chris Hemsworth,” who stars as Thor. Hopkins plays Thor’s father in the film, based on the comic book.
A Daily News “source” says, “Anthony has not tried to hide his disapproval of Chris’ acting skills,” who the “insider” notes, “respects Anthony a great deal, and it looks like he’s trying to grin and bear all of his criticism.”
Still, says the tab, director Kenneth Branagh is “annoyed” with Sir Anthony.
So is there really more drama between the stars than in the film’s script?
Gossip Cop reached out to a Marvel rep, who called the Daily News’ article, “100% false.”
But that’s not all. We also contacted Hopkins’s wife, Stella Hopkins, who has been fielding calls for the legendary star. She told Gossip Cop the report was a “horrific, vile lie,” and that they are going to “talk to [their] lawyers.”
Stay tuned for the sequel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails