Tab creates fake drama between “Thor” stars Anthony Hopkins and Chris Hemsworth
3:06 pm, March 31st, 2010
According to the paper, Hopkins is “constantly trying to ‘direct’ Chris Hemsworth,” who stars as Thor. Hopkins plays Thor’s father in the film, based on the comic book.
A Daily News “source” says, “Anthony has not tried to hide his disapproval of Chris’ acting skills,” who the “insider” notes, “respects Anthony a great deal, and it looks like he’s trying to grin and bear all of his criticism.”
Still, says the tab, director Kenneth Branagh is “annoyed” with Sir Anthony.
So is there really more drama between the stars than in the film’s script?
Gossip Cop reached out to a Marvel rep, who called the Daily News’ article, “100% false.”
But that’s not all. We also contacted Hopkins’s wife, Stella Hopkins, who has been fielding calls for the legendary star. She told Gossip Cop the report was a “horrific, vile lie,” and that they are going to “talk to [their] lawyers.”
Stay tuned for the sequel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet