Tab creates fake drama between “Thor” stars Anthony Hopkins and Chris Hemsworth
3:06 pm, March 31st, 2010
According to the paper, Hopkins is “constantly trying to ‘direct’ Chris Hemsworth,” who stars as Thor. Hopkins plays Thor’s father in the film, based on the comic book.
A Daily News “source” says, “Anthony has not tried to hide his disapproval of Chris’ acting skills,” who the “insider” notes, “respects Anthony a great deal, and it looks like he’s trying to grin and bear all of his criticism.”
Still, says the tab, director Kenneth Branagh is “annoyed” with Sir Anthony.
So is there really more drama between the stars than in the film’s script?
Gossip Cop reached out to a Marvel rep, who called the Daily News’ article, “100% false.”
But that’s not all. We also contacted Hopkins’s wife, Stella Hopkins, who has been fielding calls for the legendary star. She told Gossip Cop the report was a “horrific, vile lie,” and that they are going to “talk to [their] lawyers.”
Stay tuned for the sequel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan