“New Moon” At Night – Major Promotional Revelations
10:40 am, October 27th, 2009BREAKING!
Morning shows are nice, but “New Moon” belongs at night – and Gossip Cop can exclusively reveal some major appearances its stars will make long after twilight.
And if you still need a Cullen family fix, Greene is scheduled to join Letterman on November 23.
Gossip Cop already broke the news about Pattinson’s imminent “Ellen” turn, as well as the “Today Show” schedule for him, Stewart, and Lautner. We will work to confirm any additional “New Moon” cast appearances as soon as possible.
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In