“New Moon” At Night – Major Promotional Revelations
10:40 am, October 27th, 2009BREAKING!
Morning shows are nice, but “New Moon” belongs at night – and Gossip Cop can exclusively reveal some major appearances its stars will make long after twilight.
And if you still need a Cullen family fix, Greene is scheduled to join Letterman on November 23.
Gossip Cop already broke the news about Pattinson’s imminent “Ellen” turn, as well as the “Today Show” schedule for him, Stewart, and Lautner. We will work to confirm any additional “New Moon” cast appearances as soon as possible.
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos