“New Moon” At Night – Major Promotional Revelations
10:40 am, October 27th, 2009BREAKING!
Morning shows are nice, but “New Moon” belongs at night – and Gossip Cop can exclusively reveal some major appearances its stars will make long after twilight.
And if you still need a Cullen family fix, Greene is scheduled to join Letterman on November 23.
Gossip Cop already broke the news about Pattinson’s imminent “Ellen” turn, as well as the “Today Show” schedule for him, Stewart, and Lautner. We will work to confirm any additional “New Moon” cast appearances as soon as possible.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss