NeNe Leakes Hospitalized For Blood Clots in Lung, Says She’s “Blessed To Be Alive”
10:52 am, November 19th, 2013UPDATE
NeNe Leakes was hospitalized last week and treated for blood clots in her lung.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star wrote on her blog on Tuesday, “I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung. I’m told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job.”
Leakes added, “Contrary to published reports I did not have a heart attack.”
On Monday, the star posted a Twitter photo of herself on a hospital bed with IVs hooked up to her arms (see below), telling followers, “My arms are hurting wit these IV’s #blessedtobealive.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank