NeNe Leakes Hit Bravo Producer On Head With Bottle, Says MediaTakeOut
2:46 pm, October 13th, 2013
“NeNe Leakes Assaults Bravo Producer . . . And Now She’s ON THE RUN!!!” screams a headline from MediaTakeOut, which goes on to claim the reality star supposedly hit the producer ”with a bottle” at a charity baseball game in Atlanta, and “then FLED THE SCENE.”
According to the webloid, “NeNe and her former friend Marlo began ARGUING HEATEDLY” at the baseball game, and “at one point a producer from the Atlanta Housewives tried to come between the ladies and get the situation under control. That’s when ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.”
MediaFakeOut then says Leakes told the producer, “I made you… you will NOT disrespect me,” before she “went upside his head with a bottle.”
“The male producer was shaken up after getting his HEAD CRACKED,” continues the blog, adding that “before he was able to call for help, NeNe GOT OUTTA THERE.”
Sound vaguely familiar?
Probably because in 2012 MediaTakeOut similarly reported that Leakes “struck” one of her producers in the face.
The webloid was WRONG back then, and is again completely off-base.
It’s interesting at how a public event like a charity ball game, MediaFakeOut was the only outlet to hear of such an allegedly violent act.
Leakes addressed MTO’s latest blunder, writing on Twitter on Sunday, “Every season they claim I hit somebody but u haven’t seen it yet have u! That’s because it never happens.”
And a source close to the situation also tells Gossip Cop, “It’s just BS.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look