NeNe Leakes “Forced” To Appear On Bethenny By Ellen DeGeneres?
9:12 am, October 4th, 2013
The blog goes on to claim “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star was “coerced” and “told in no uncertain terms” that if she ever “wanted to go on ‘Ellen’ [in the future], she had to agree to appear on Bethenny’s talk show,” which is produced by DeGeneres’ production team.
According to a “source” for the webloid, “This was made clear to NeNe that this order was coming directly from Ellen. NeNe didn’t want to ruffle any feathers, so she did it,” though she “wasn’t happy that she was being forced to go on Bethenny’s talk show.”
Wow, this is nearly as dramatic as the action on the “Real Housewives” shows.
But it’s entirely NOT true.
A source close to Leakes, who’s now promoting her Bravo spinoff show, “I Dream Of NeNe: The Wedding,” tells Gossip Cop, the reality star was “happy to reconnect” with Frankel.
“They hadn’t seen each other for a while, and NeNe was happy to be a guest on ‘Bethenny’ to help launch her talk show series, and promote her own series,” says our insider.
“The strong arming nonsense is just that — nonsense,” the Leakes pal tells Gossip Cop, adding that “‘Bethenny’ was one of the very first talk shows booked for NeNe’s PR tour.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!