Nelson Mandela “Loves” Toddlers & Tiaras
10:29 am, February 9th, 2013
This is unexpected.
Nelson Mandela loves “Toddlers & Tiaras,” his family has revealed.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former South African President’s granddaughters Zaziwe Dlamini-Manaway and Swati Dlamini discuss Mandela’s unexpected fondness for reality television, a sphere they’re entering with a series called “Being Mandela.”
“You’ll be interested to know that he loves ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” Swati is quoted as saying.
Zaziwe adds, “Because of the kids! He just loves children!”
A third grandchild, Ndileka Mandela, could not confirm the world leader’s interest in the program.
“I know he watches National Geographic and news channels, but I don’t know if he watches ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” said Ndileka.
There’s been no word on whether Mandela has followed Honey Boo Boo to her hit spinoff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank