Nelson Mandela “Loves” Toddlers & Tiaras
10:29 am, February 9th, 2013
This is unexpected.
Nelson Mandela loves “Toddlers & Tiaras,” his family has revealed.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former South African President’s granddaughters Zaziwe Dlamini-Manaway and Swati Dlamini discuss Mandela’s unexpected fondness for reality television, a sphere they’re entering with a series called “Being Mandela.”
“You’ll be interested to know that he loves ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” Swati is quoted as saying.
Zaziwe adds, “Because of the kids! He just loves children!”
A third grandchild, Ndileka Mandela, could not confirm the world leader’s interest in the program.
“I know he watches National Geographic and news channels, but I don’t know if he watches ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” said Ndileka.
There’s been no word on whether Mandela has followed Honey Boo Boo to her hit spinoff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Is Ariana Grande's Stiletto Heel Look Too Sexy?
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show
- One Of Russell Simmons' Daughters Is Expecting!