Nelson Mandela “Loves” Toddlers & Tiaras
10:29 am, February 9th, 2013
This is unexpected.
Nelson Mandela loves “Toddlers & Tiaras,” his family has revealed.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former South African President’s granddaughters Zaziwe Dlamini-Manaway and Swati Dlamini discuss Mandela’s unexpected fondness for reality television, a sphere they’re entering with a series called “Being Mandela.”
“You’ll be interested to know that he loves ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” Swati is quoted as saying.
Zaziwe adds, “Because of the kids! He just loves children!”
A third grandchild, Ndileka Mandela, could not confirm the world leader’s interest in the program.
“I know he watches National Geographic and news channels, but I don’t know if he watches ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” said Ndileka.
There’s been no word on whether Mandela has followed Honey Boo Boo to her hit spinoff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable