Nelson Mandela “Loves” Toddlers & Tiaras
10:29 am, February 9th, 2013
This is unexpected.
Nelson Mandela loves “Toddlers & Tiaras,” his family has revealed.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former South African President’s granddaughters Zaziwe Dlamini-Manaway and Swati Dlamini discuss Mandela’s unexpected fondness for reality television, a sphere they’re entering with a series called “Being Mandela.”
“You’ll be interested to know that he loves ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” Swati is quoted as saying.
Zaziwe adds, “Because of the kids! He just loves children!”
A third grandchild, Ndileka Mandela, could not confirm the world leader’s interest in the program.
“I know he watches National Geographic and news channels, but I don’t know if he watches ‘Toddlers & Tiaras,’” said Ndileka.
There’s been no word on whether Mandela has followed Honey Boo Boo to her hit spinoff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of