REPORT: American Express Sues Nelly for Unpaid Bill
2:04 pm, December 24th, 2011
American Express is reportedly suing Nelly for failing to pay his bill.
He is said to have run up $20,403.64 in charges, leading AmEx to file a lawsuit against him in Missouri.
The rapper, whose real name is Cornell Iral Haynes, is being sued for his unpaid balance and another $3,000 in legal fees, according to TMZ.
A court hearing is scheduled for January 9.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?