CLAIM: Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka’s Wedding “Off” Amid Fighting
1:04 pm, July 6th, 2012
According to the supermarket tabloid, the actor “isn’t ready to give the couple’s young twins a sibling, but David is, and friends fear it could end their relationship.”
“Neil loves being a dad to baby Gideon and his sister Harper, but he doesn’t want to re-create ‘The Brady Bunch,’” alleges a so-called “friend.”
With the “How I Met Your Mother” star’s career still growing, the supposed source claims “it would be circuit overload for him to add another child to the mix – and this has upset David.”
The Enquirer adds that the couple — who revealed last year that they are engaged — “haven’t moved forward with their wedding, and sources say the main sticking point is the size of their family.”
What a convenient way for the Enquirer to pretend it never wrongly claimed MORE THAN A YEAR AGO that Harris and Burtka were set for a “glitzy, theatrical wedding – on Broadway!”
Harris, who blasted the tab for its fabricated story back then, is now doing so again, calling the latest Enquirer speculation “bunk.”
“D and I are awesometown. No wedding plans because it’s not legal yet,” he tweeted, adding, “All is good in our world.”
The National Enquirer still can’t say the same.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents