Neil Patrick Harris Used “N-Word” at Tony Awards with Mike Tyson? — WATCH VIDEO
11:21 am, June 10th, 2013VIDEO
Neil Patrick Harris opened the Tony Awards with an entertaining musical number that TMZ, The Daily Mail and other outlets are now trying to mar by falsely suggesting the actor dropped the N-word in Mike Tyson’s face.
The bizarre allegation — that Harris would use a racial epithet with Tyson during a much-rehearsed national TV performance — tries to create confusion about a lyric in which the “How I Met Your Mother” star clearly uses the word “bigger.”
TMZ writes, “We’ve played it back dozens of times, and can’t come up with another explanation [than Harris using the N-word].”
He didn’t use it.
This is a phony controversy.
On Monday, Harris tweeted, “Really, Daily Mail?!? The N-word? That’s your story?!? I would NEVER be so disrespectful and frankly, neither should you.”
We couldn’t agree more.
Check out the video for yourself after the 3:25 mark below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?