Neal Schon Proposes to Michaele Salahi On Stage at Journey Benefit Concert
9:00 pm, October 14th, 2012
The rocker popped the question during a Journey benefit concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on Sunday, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Schon, who began dating Salahi last year, invited the one-time White House party crasher on stage as the band played its hit “Faithfully,” and then proposed.
The former “Real Housewives of D.C.” star accepted through tears.
Last October, Schon serenaded his now-fiancee on stage during a Journey concert in honor of her 46th birthday.
The Salahis’ divorce became official in August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents