Neal Schon Proposes to Michaele Salahi On Stage at Journey Benefit Concert
9:00 pm, October 14th, 2012
The rocker popped the question during a Journey benefit concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on Sunday, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Schon, who began dating Salahi last year, invited the one-time White House party crasher on stage as the band played its hit “Faithfully,” and then proposed.
The former “Real Housewives of D.C.” star accepted through tears.
Last October, Schon serenaded his now-fiancee on stage during a Journey concert in honor of her 46th birthday.
The Salahis’ divorce became official in August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum