Neal Schon Proposes to Michaele Salahi On Stage at Journey Benefit Concert
9:00 pm, October 14th, 2012
The rocker popped the question during a Journey benefit concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on Sunday, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Schon, who began dating Salahi last year, invited the one-time White House party crasher on stage as the band played its hit “Faithfully,” and then proposed.
The former “Real Housewives of D.C.” star accepted through tears.
Last October, Schon serenaded his now-fiancee on stage during a Journey concert in honor of her 46th birthday.
The Salahis’ divorce became official in August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Secret Behind JLaw's Flawless Makeup
- Jessica Biel Stuns In Her Hottest Dress Ever
- Was This a Fashion Hit or Total Miss?
- Which Country Singer Has The Best Style?
- Keira Knightley Drops Jaws at Chanel
- Selena Proves She's All Grown Up
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist