Neal Schon Proposes to Michaele Salahi On Stage at Journey Benefit Concert
9:00 pm, October 14th, 2012
The rocker popped the question during a Journey benefit concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on Sunday, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Schon, who began dating Salahi last year, invited the one-time White House party crasher on stage as the band played its hit “Faithfully,” and then proposed.
The former “Real Housewives of D.C.” star accepted through tears.
Last October, Schon serenaded his now-fiancee on stage during a Journey concert in honor of her 46th birthday.
The Salahis’ divorce became official in August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"