Naya Rivera Debuts “Sorry” Featuring Boyfriend Big Sean – LISTEN HERE!
9:38 pm, August 9th, 2013AUDIO
Naya Rivera released her debut single “Sorry” on Friday.
The track features the “Glee” star’s boyfriend, Big Sean.
Big Sean’s verse includes the lyrics, ”My girl’s so fine that you’re scared to tell her hi/ She an all around 10 like a high five/ And we ain’t fall in love, we skydive.”
Check out the song below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank