Tab uses fake Demi Lovato news on Twitter about her and Joe Jonas as real
1:45 pm, February 25th, 2010
After noting the “spotlight’s a little too intense” for Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato, the National Enquirer “quotes” Lovato saying via Twitter, “I wish everyone would just leave us alone and just let us be together.” The supermarket tabloid also “quotes” her tweeting fans to “stop obsessing on what we are or if we could last forever.”
Wow, so did Lovato really acknowledge that she and her “Camp Rock” co-star are “together”?
But those are her words, right?
The ace staff at the Enquirer did NOT quote Lovato’s Twitter. Instead, they quoted a fake Lovato account.
Though Jonas and Lovato have often been spotted together, and recently made a video for their song, “Make a Wave,” the two have publicly denied being anything more than best friends – and certainly have not tweeted anything to the contrary.
Unlike Twitter, which only allows people to express whatever they want in 140 characters or less, Gossip Cop can sum up the Enquirer‘s reporting on Lovato in just three characters — BAD.
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014