Tab uses fake Demi Lovato news on Twitter about her and Joe Jonas as real
1:45 pm, February 25th, 2010
After noting the “spotlight’s a little too intense” for Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato, the National Enquirer “quotes” Lovato saying via Twitter, “I wish everyone would just leave us alone and just let us be together.” The supermarket tabloid also “quotes” her tweeting fans to “stop obsessing on what we are or if we could last forever.”
Wow, so did Lovato really acknowledge that she and her “Camp Rock” co-star are “together”?
But those are her words, right?
The ace staff at the Enquirer did NOT quote Lovato’s Twitter. Instead, they quoted a fake Lovato account.
Though Jonas and Lovato have often been spotted together, and recently made a video for their song, “Make a Wave,” the two have publicly denied being anything more than best friends – and certainly have not tweeted anything to the contrary.
Unlike Twitter, which only allows people to express whatever they want in 140 characters or less, Gossip Cop can sum up the Enquirer‘s reporting on Lovato in just three characters — BAD.
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?