Kings of Leon’s Nathan Followill Welcomes First Child!
12:48 pm, December 27th, 2012
Nathan Followill of Kings of Leon is a new dad!
On Wednesday, the musician’s wife Jessie Baylin gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Violet Marlowe.
A third brother, Jared, married Martha Patterson in September.
Not a bad year for the Followills!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet