Nate Dogg Dies at 41 From “Complications of Multiple Strokes”
8:01 am, March 16th, 2011
Rapper Nate Dogg died late Tuesday.
He was 41.
The cause of death was “complications from multiple strokes,” according to sources, including attorney Mark Geragos.
The vocalist, whose real name was Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, had endured health problems in recent years, suffering strokes in 2007 and 2008.
“We appreciate the enormous outpouring of response from all over the world. We greatly appreciate that and thank everyone for their prayers and support,” Hale’s close friend and manager Rod McGrew says in a statement on behalf of the late rapper’s family.
“We know that Nate will be hanging out with his good friends 2Pac and Biggie.”
“We lost a true legend,” tweeted Snoop Dogg in the wake of Nate’s passing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair