Nate Berkus Taken to Hospital with Appendicitis After “Today” Appearance
6:23 pm, November 30th, 2010BREAKING!
Nate Berkus has been taken to the hospital with appendicitis. It’s expected that he’ll undergo surgery shortly.
The talk host felt ill this morning but still made an appearance on “The Today Show.” Afterward, he was hospitalized.
An Oprah Winfrey protege who debuted “The Nate Berkus Show” in September, Berkus will be forced to postpone tapings.
It’s expected that he’ll be back in several days.
People.com was the first outlet to report his hospitalization.
WATCH his “Today” appearance:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties