Nate Berkus Taken to Hospital with Appendicitis After “Today” Appearance
6:23 pm, November 30th, 2010BREAKING!
Nate Berkus has been taken to the hospital with appendicitis. It’s expected that he’ll undergo surgery shortly.
The talk host felt ill this morning but still made an appearance on “The Today Show.” Afterward, he was hospitalized.
An Oprah Winfrey protege who debuted “The Nate Berkus Show” in September, Berkus will be forced to postpone tapings.
It’s expected that he’ll be back in several days.
People.com was the first outlet to report his hospitalization.
WATCH his “Today” appearance:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids