Nate Berkus Taken to Hospital with Appendicitis After “Today” Appearance
6:23 pm, November 30th, 2010BREAKING!
Nate Berkus has been taken to the hospital with appendicitis. It’s expected that he’ll undergo surgery shortly.
The talk host felt ill this morning but still made an appearance on “The Today Show.” Afterward, he was hospitalized.
An Oprah Winfrey protege who debuted “The Nate Berkus Show” in September, Berkus will be forced to postpone tapings.
It’s expected that he’ll be back in several days.
People.com was the first outlet to report his hospitalization.
WATCH his “Today” appearance:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood