Natalie Portman and Family Moving to Paris
3:00 pm, January 24th, 2013
Natalie Portman is moving to France — although not immediately.
The Oscar winner’s husband, Benjamin Millepied, has been named the new director of dance at the Paris Opera Ballet, beginning in September 2014.
A former dancer, Millepied has turned to choreography and founded the L.A. Dance Project last year.
Speaking with the New York Times, he indicated that he’ll continue running his company in California until starting his prestigious new role, at which point he’ll move to Paris with Portman and their son Aleph.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss