Natalie Portman and Family Moving to Paris
3:00 pm, January 24th, 2013
Natalie Portman is moving to France — although not immediately.
The Oscar winner’s husband, Benjamin Millepied, has been named the new director of dance at the Paris Opera Ballet, beginning in September 2014.
A former dancer, Millepied has turned to choreography and founded the L.A. Dance Project last year.
Speaking with the New York Times, he indicated that he’ll continue running his company in California until starting his prestigious new role, at which point he’ll move to Paris with Portman and their son Aleph.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court