Natalie Portman and Family Moving to Paris
3:00 pm, January 24th, 2013
Natalie Portman is moving to France — although not immediately.
The Oscar winner’s husband, Benjamin Millepied, has been named the new director of dance at the Paris Opera Ballet, beginning in September 2014.
A former dancer, Millepied has turned to choreography and founded the L.A. Dance Project last year.
Speaking with the New York Times, he indicated that he’ll continue running his company in California until starting his prestigious new role, at which point he’ll move to Paris with Portman and their son Aleph.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- Keith Urban Gets A New Look
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Why Amanda Seyfried & Anne Hathaway Are Feuding