CLAIM: Natalie Portman Jealous Over Mila Kunis Oscar Buzz for ‘Black Swan’
4:05 pm, December 16th, 2010
Portman, who plays the lead in the ballet thriller, is supposedly “not happy” that Kunis’ supporting performance is generating Oscar buzz.
“This was supposed to be Natalie’s BIG role, so she’s totally upset that Mila is getting so much praise,” claims a so-called source for the mag.
“Natalie knows that the Best Actress category is more competitive and Supporting Actress honors usually go to an unexpected newcomer – like Mila,” says the tab’s “insider.”
So, is Portman actually jealous of her costar possibly taking home an Oscar?
Not at all.
Portman’s rep tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer piece is “absolutely not true.”
In fact, the two actresses “are good friends,” says the rep, who adds Portman “couldn’t be happier for Mila and all the recognition for the film.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted