CLAIM: Natalie Portman Jealous Over Mila Kunis Oscar Buzz for ‘Black Swan’
4:05 pm, December 16th, 2010
Portman, who plays the lead in the ballet thriller, is supposedly “not happy” that Kunis’ supporting performance is generating Oscar buzz.
“This was supposed to be Natalie’s BIG role, so she’s totally upset that Mila is getting so much praise,” claims a so-called source for the mag.
“Natalie knows that the Best Actress category is more competitive and Supporting Actress honors usually go to an unexpected newcomer – like Mila,” says the tab’s “insider.”
So, is Portman actually jealous of her costar possibly taking home an Oscar?
Not at all.
Portman’s rep tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer piece is “absolutely not true.”
In fact, the two actresses “are good friends,” says the rep, who adds Portman “couldn’t be happier for Mila and all the recognition for the film.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!