Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Wed!
1:31 pm, August 5th, 2012PHOTOS
The couple, who met on the set of Black Swan, wed on Saturday on the California coast of Big Sur, Gossip Cop confirms.
They exchanged vows after dark in a Jewish ceremony attended by family and friends, including Ivanka Trump.
Portman and Millepied, a dancer and choreographer, announced they were engaged and expecting in December 2010.
The pair welcomed son Aleph the following June.
Earlier this year, Portman and Millepied sparked speculation that they had already tied the knot when they stepped out wearing what appeared to be wedding rings.
Now it’s official.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online