Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Wed!
1:31 pm, August 5th, 2012PHOTOS
The couple, who met on the set of Black Swan, wed on Saturday on the California coast of Big Sur, Gossip Cop confirms.
They exchanged vows after dark in a Jewish ceremony attended by family and friends, including Ivanka Trump.
Portman and Millepied, a dancer and choreographer, announced they were engaged and expecting in December 2010.
The pair welcomed son Aleph the following June.
Earlier this year, Portman and Millepied sparked speculation that they had already tied the knot when they stepped out wearing what appeared to be wedding rings.
Now it’s official.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?