Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Wed!
1:31 pm, August 5th, 2012PHOTOS
The couple, who met on the set of Black Swan, wed on Saturday on the California coast of Big Sur, Gossip Cop confirms.
They exchanged vows after dark in a Jewish ceremony attended by family and friends, including Ivanka Trump.
Portman and Millepied, a dancer and choreographer, announced they were engaged and expecting in December 2010.
The pair welcomed son Aleph the following June.
Earlier this year, Portman and Millepied sparked speculation that they had already tied the knot when they stepped out wearing what appeared to be wedding rings.
Now it’s official.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails