Natalie Portman and Fiance Fighting Over Where to Raise Baby?
2:20 pm, March 10th, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” for the tab, Millepied’s “career – ballet directing and acting – is really starting to take off and he needs to be in New York and LA for a few years to work,” but Portman is insisting they move to Paris to raise their child in “privacy.”
“[Portman] told Benjamin that she doesn’t want to raise their child around the film industry and that she wants to move out of the country to Paris,” says the mag’s supposed “insider.”
Why would Portman, who is from New York, choose to move to another continent – away from her parents with whom she’s incredibly close (she brought them to both the Golden Globes and the Oscars) – just as she’s about to have her first child?
A source close to the Oscar-winning actress tells Gossip Cop the couple is “not fighting about moving to Paris.”
See PHOTOS of Natalie, her baby bump, and Benjamin grabbing brunch!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man