Natalie Portman Names First Child After First Letter in Hebrew Alphabet
4:40 pm, July 6th, 2011
They’ve reportedly named their baby boy “Aleph,” which is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
The letter “aleph” also corresponds to the number 1, much in the same way one would interchange “A” and “one” when listing off something in English.
The Israeli-born Oscar winner and Millepied met on the set of Black Swan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs