Natalie Portman Names First Child After First Letter in Hebrew Alphabet
4:40 pm, July 6th, 2011
They’ve reportedly named their baby boy “Aleph,” which is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
The letter “aleph” also corresponds to the number 1, much in the same way one would interchange “A” and “one” when listing off something in English.
The Israeli-born Oscar winner and Millepied met on the set of Black Swan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?