Mob Wives Brawl Breaks Out at Premiere Party; Natalie Guercio Allegedly Smashes Glass Over Woman’s Head
12:43 pm, December 6th, 2013
A brawl reportedly broke out at the “Mob Wives” premiere party in New York on Thursday night.
The crazy scene allegedly unfolded at a soiree for the VH1 show’s fourth season at the Greenhouse, the Manhattan club adjacent to W.i.P, where Chris Brown and Drake infamously fought in 2012.
According to The New York Post, new cast member Natalie Guercio got into a verbal argument with a club goer before smashing a glass over the head of Alexis Crinion, the other woman’s cousin, who had attempted to break up the altercation.
The wounded Crinion was reportedly taken to the hospital for treatment and received stitches to her head.
No charges have been filed against Guercio at this time, but police have opened an assault investigation.
The newest “Mob Wives” star is a single mom who runs her family’s funeral home in Philadelphia.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Guercio for comment.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court