Nas Sued For $10 Million Over Kidnapping
11:14 am, December 22nd, 2012
Nas is reportedly being sued for $10 million by a concert promoter who claims he was kidnapped because the rapper failed to show up for a concert in Angola last year.
Patrick Allocco says he was taken hostage in December 2011 when Nas did not perform as scheduled at a New Year’s Eve concert for which he was paid $300,000.
The Nas no-show allegedly led promoters and “henchmen” to abduct Allocco and hold him for ransom to recoup their investment, according to TMZ.
He was released after 50 days of captivity last February.
In a lawsuit filed on Friday, Allocco says he sustained psychological, physical and financial injury during his ordeal, losing his home and company in the process.
The promoter is suing Nas for $10 million.
There’s been no word yet from the rapper’s camp.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet