Nas Sued For $10 Million Over Kidnapping
11:14 am, December 22nd, 2012
Nas is reportedly being sued for $10 million by a concert promoter who claims he was kidnapped because the rapper failed to show up for a concert in Angola last year.
Patrick Allocco says he was taken hostage in December 2011 when Nas did not perform as scheduled at a New Year’s Eve concert for which he was paid $300,000.
The Nas no-show allegedly led promoters and “henchmen” to abduct Allocco and hold him for ransom to recoup their investment, according to TMZ.
He was released after 50 days of captivity last February.
In a lawsuit filed on Friday, Allocco says he sustained psychological, physical and financial injury during his ordeal, losing his home and company in the process.
The promoter is suing Nas for $10 million.
There’s been no word yet from the rapper’s camp.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!